Bleach-Retribution
If you want the ads and this window to go away, then sign up now and become a member of this forrm!!! One more thing... YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach-Retribution
If you want the ads and this window to go away, then sign up now and become a member of this forrm!!! One more thing... YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!
Bleach-Retribution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements
Please be patient with approvals! First come first serve! Welcome back and a warm welcome to new + old members!
Upcoming Event
' NONE '
Current Event
' NONE '

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Shuei Setsuna {WIP}
by Shuei Setsuna Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:00 pm

» Akira! (WIP)
by Akira Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:08 pm

by Sin Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:52 pm

» Kodai, The Destroyer of Worlds
by Kaseki Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:51 pm

» Shinigami (WIP)
by Shikyo Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:22 pm

» Loki
by Loki Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:47 pm

» Roku "Korupt" Koroko WIP
by Roku Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:32 pm

» Glad to Know…
by Shuei Setsuna Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:20 pm

» Lost character
by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:25 pm

» Battle Feats
by Shuei Setsuna Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:06 am

Member of the Month
None at the current moment.
BR Staff Team
8th Division - Rules and Members Adal10
Our Affiliation Button
8th Division - Rules and Members Brar
Affiliated Partner
8th Division - Rules and Members LRButton

You are not connected. Please login or register

8th Division - Rules and Members

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

18th Division - Rules and Members Empty 8th Division - Rules and Members Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:37 am

8th Division
8th Division - Rules and Members 8thDivision

8th Division members:

Division Rank CaptainLieutenant3rd Seat4th Seat5th Seat
Division MemberRaitoRasukai HimuraEmily None None

8th Division Rules:

This division does not have some special rules like most of the divisions have. The rules of the 8th Division are same as the Soul Society Rules:

Kazumi wrote:L a w s

• It is against the law for a Shinigami to give their spiritual power to Humans.

• It is against the law for a Shinigami to use forbidden Kidō.

• It is against the law for any citizen of Soul Society to create weapons of a dangerous nature not sanctioned by the feudal government. To do so is treason.

• It is against the law to attack a captain. To do so is treason.

• It is against the law to commit terrorist action or attempt overthrow of the balance of Soul Society. To do so is treason.

• It is against the law to commit murder.

• It is against the law to kill a human that a Shinigami has not been ordered to kill.

• It is forbidden for a Shinigami to acquire or attempt to gain Hollow-like powers.

• It is by ancient law that two Shinigami cannot hold the same zanpakutō. They must fight for the honor of bearing the spirit, with the spirit going to the winner.

• It is against the law for the Gotei 13 to meddle in the affairs of the noble families unless the family in question breaks one of the laws of Soul Society beyond a shadow of a doubt.

• It is a crime for a Shinigami to remain in the human world longer than a certain time limit as this is viewed as living a second life.

P u n i s h m e n t

• Exile: Certain crimes allows for the punishment of exile, commonly stripping a Shinigami of their powers and banishing them to the real world.

• Detention: A not well known punishment among the citizens of Soul Society is the detention of high level shinigami. Commonly reserved for those who have either broken the law or quit the Gotei 13 or those who just seem dangerous and mentally unstable (as per the governments interpretation). This is carried out by the Special Forces.

There are several forms of executions in Soul Society, although only two have been revealed:

• Spirit-sealing pit: The spirit-sealing pit is an ancient form of execution in which Shinigami criminals are thrown into a pit walled with deathstone – a type of stone that absorbs spiritual power, preventing those nearby from using their powers. Hollows are then thrown into the pit with the criminals as the means of execution. The practice was considered too barbaric and discontinued.

• Sōkyoku (双): Sōkyoku is a form of execution usually reserved for those with extremely strong spiritual powers, namely shinigami captains. The Sōkyoku is a giant halberd that utterly destroys a soul on contact. When released, Sōkyoku takes on the form of a phoenix, its true form, called Kikōō. The Kikōō has the destructive power of one million zanpakutō, and that power is multiplied by a factor of 10 at the moment it pierces its victim

A d d i t i o n a l--P o l i c i e s

• It is forbidden to enter Soul Society through a Garganta unauthorized by the Captain Commander. Violators are to be exterminated. (Experimental Testing by Captain Jushiro and Grand Kido Chief Jamison is excluded from this policy)

• Any member of another race must have permission from the Captain Commander to enter Soul Society. Violators are to be exterminated.

• Inviting an enemy, or enemy race into Soul Society is strickly forbidden. [Violators will be considered traitors, and enemies to Soul Society, and must be exterminated.]

Additional rules and laws will be added later, if required.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum