Bleach-Retribution
If you want the ads and this window to go away, then sign up now and become a member of this forrm!!! One more thing... YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach-Retribution
If you want the ads and this window to go away, then sign up now and become a member of this forrm!!! One more thing... YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!
Bleach-Retribution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements
Please be patient with approvals! First come first serve! Welcome back and a warm welcome to new + old members!
Upcoming Event
' NONE '
Current Event
' NONE '

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Shuei Setsuna {WIP}
by Shuei Setsuna Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:00 pm

» Akira! (WIP)
by Akira Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:08 pm

by Sin Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:52 pm

» Kodai, The Destroyer of Worlds
by Kaseki Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:51 pm

» Shinigami (WIP)
by Shikyo Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:22 pm

» Loki
by Loki Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:47 pm

» Roku "Korupt" Koroko WIP
by Roku Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:32 pm

» Glad to Know…
by Shuei Setsuna Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:20 pm

» Lost character
by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:25 pm

» Battle Feats
by Shuei Setsuna Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:06 am

Member of the Month
None at the current moment.
BR Staff Team
The Raccoon Shinigami verse. The Noob Taichou Adal10
Our Affiliation Button
The Raccoon Shinigami verse. The Noob Taichou Brar
Affiliated Partner
The Raccoon Shinigami verse. The Noob Taichou LRButton

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Raccoon Shinigami verse. The Noob Taichou

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The day was bright, the footsteps of someone walking at a steady pace would heard coming from the distance. The wind blew brushed against the shinigami body as if it was been seductive. His two Zanpaktou remained sheathed on his back as both of his hand remained in his pocket. His raccoon colour hair danced with the wind as he walked. He had weird blue tattoos on his hands as they matched the colour of his eyes. The short shinigami was the 3rd seat of the 12 division. Even after hearing the death of the 2nd didn't make him worry or have the feeling of grieve. He went on with his daily duties as usual as if nothing had happened. One had to think if he was a broken shinigami or just a self less shinigami that did't give a damn about life. He was given the name by other members in his squad as the raccoon shinigami. His face had no true meaning to it as it remain emotionless. He was to meet up with his Taichou but it looked as if he was either late or too early. Tobimaru stood still as he looked around the area looking at his surrounding. He was on the training grounds where his squad members would train and sharpen their skills. He then took out his symbolic chain and sat down on the floor. He folded both his short legs and then clapse his hands as he began to pray. Tobimaru was a religious Shinigami but it was unclear who he really worship. He then remain still as he waited for his taichou to come on the scene before opening his eyes.

It was such a troublesome thing trying to find a replacement. The Noob however didn't have a choice. He needed a second in command and another slave. As such the Noob was on the prowl, his target would be the raccoon Shiniami. That bastard was just about as short as the Fuku Taicho before. The Noob could only hope that Tobimaru was good enough to stand against him. If the Shinigami wasn't up to the challenge. Then Tobimaru would either remain a third seat or even demoted. However, if the Shinigami manage to impress the Taicho, then maybe he will progress. The Noob can be a very fair and just person at times. At other times the man can be quite unfair and merciless too. Tobimaru simply need to play his cards right and survive. The Noob at this point, doesn't expect a lot from the Fuku Taicho. The Noob traversed the Juunibantai Division grounds. The man was nearing his destination, his fox grin was present. His eyes were now closed, at least that's how it seemed. And yet the Noob was able to walk in a straight line. The various members of the 12th Division made way for the man. It was as if everyone knew what was about to take place. The Noob finally reached his destination after a short walk. The Captain could now see the short ass raccoon face Shinigami. The little punk ass was also sitting down, praying. It was a good sign, prayer is needed indeed. "Hallelujer, pray for us all Tobimaru. Now then rise to your feet, draw your blade and lets not waste each other's time".

As the short shinigmai sat down praying he could hear the foot steps of someone coming towards him. His prayer was now interrupted by the voice and it was a voice that caught his attention. The young Shinigami eyes were now opened and he slowly stood to his feet and turn around as he saw his Taichou. The raccoon shinigami did not have any expression on his face as usual he then quickly unsheathed his duel Zanpaktou and looked towards his Taichou. "Its an honour to be in your prsence Taichou now i'm afraid that i will have to engage you in battle. I apologies in my actions as i will not be holding back."said Tobimaru as he placed his right foot in front of him. It was firmly placed on the ground to give him more boost in his attacks while his left foot would help him to push off faster. His composer was different as he held one katana in his right hand behind him at his lower back waist, while the katana in his left remain in front of him. He held onto both his blades as he looked towards his Taichou, Tobimaru knew that his first attack wasn't going to do much towards him. But he had to make the efforts as he needed to at least make his Taichou sweat from fighting. Suddenly within a blink of an eye the Racccoon hair shinigami made his move. He step off in a frontal attack as double image of himself appeared. This wasn't Tobimaru normal speed but it was quite fast as he then ran towards the right of his opponent. Suddenly as he was withing 5 meters from him Tobimaru suddenly change the direction of his attack as he appeared on the left side of his taichou. He used the blade in that he held behind his lower waist to attack him. The slash would aim towads his lower half attempting to cut him in half. But that was not at all as Tobimaru prepared for the Taichou to counter his first attack while he used the blade in his left to follow up as soon as he counter. Once each attack would hit the shinigmai would then spin on his heels as he rotated his body toward the back of his opponent and tried impaling him from the back with his right hand zanpaktou. Surely Tobimaru knew that this attack wouldn't be enough but he to test himself against one of the most power Shinigami in Soul Society.

The Noob was already anticipating an attack from Tobimaru. The problem was that, the man couldn't yet predict the attack. The Noob kept a close eye on his opponent. Tobimaru's battle stance, the right food that was so firmly placed. The left foot which acted as the hammer that would send the bullet flying. In this case Tobimaru would end up charging or possibly utilizing a Shyunpo in order to catch the Noob off guard. The Noob however didn't plan on taking the Shinigami lightly at all. As such the man also took on a battle stance too. His legs carefully spread apart, his left leg two feet parallel of his right. The Captain was still smiling, no it was a grin of foxy proportions. Was it at all feasible for Tobimaru to defeat the Captain? Of course it was, but the probability of it happening was still undetermined. And he was off like a race horse exiting the gates. Galloping with impressive speeds, even for a third seat. But could this raccoon looking punk go any faster? The Noob prepared himself as Tobimaru got closer to him. At first the Shinigami was heading towards the right of the Noob. However, the man went and changed direction, this time appearing on the left. It will be troublesome if Tobimaru kept running around like this. The Noob positioned himself, his body was ready to react. Keeping up with these kind of speeds will be a very easy task. The Noob might look to be the youngest Captain of them all. But that didn't prevent him from being a very experienced fighter. The Noob had his eyes on both blades, not to mention Tobimaru's movements. The Noob simply reacted as expected when the initial attack was aimed at him. The Captain stepped back, the blade missing its target. To be more precise the blade ended up missing by a mere five inches. The Noob didn't seem at all bothered by this, the man seemed to be dancing. His legs pulling back, shifting and placing themselves appropriately. The Noob felt the need to raise an eyebrow. The rotating trick on one's heels was a basic and yet such a fancy move. It was designed so that the opponent could dodge and follow up with a strike. Tobimaru did follow him with a strike, to be more specific. The man tried impaling the Noob rather Noobishly. Blessed be the idiot that tries to be more Noobish than the trademarked Noob. In response to Tobimaru's follow up attack, the Noob simply rotated to the left. The man decided to copy Tobimaru's movements. The Captain finished with a full 360 degrees turn, the man ended creating room between the two of them. The distance between the two of them would be a mere 4 ft. This meant that Tobimaru's attacks would have been dealt with. At this moment in time, the Noob didn't deem it necessary to draw his blade. "Goodness gracious, you really are trying to cut me down Tobimaru. Care to try again?".

The attacks went off Tobimaru speed remain the same all his plans on the attack were flawless but what happened. His Taichou did not counter none of his moves but simple stepped back and voided the first slash. It did not end there as the raccoon rotating attack was also copied by the Captain. Tobimaru eyes were now focused as he looked towards his opponent. "I did apologized for my action Taichou, but i have to be honest and tell you that in order for me to at least try and defeat you. I must come at you with the intent to kill or at least badly injuried you."said Tobimaru as his expressionless face remain the same as he spoke.

The dust kicked up from both men rotating their bodies but still Tobimaru could tell the battle experience was different. "lets go back so he saw the attacks stepped back and then rotated to the left as he avoided my attacks. Thats not all he has yet to draw his Zanpaktou, it looks like i'll be needing to do more than just mere body movements. Still ti wouldn't hurt in trying all my fighting style against him.."said Tobimaru as he was thinking to himself. The shinigami was no 4 feet away from the Captain and he gazed towards him in attempted to continue on his attacks. The raccoon hair shinigami stood up straight as he rotated both blades in his arms.

He then made a different stance than before only this time the blade in his left hand was position in front of him. The was position horizontally while the blade in his right was position vertically behind it. Tobimaru had to cut down the gap between them. Slowly the shingmai walked sides ways as he target his opponent. His eyes stood still as the wind brushed against his body, the sun bounced out both his swords. Suddenly he attack once more this time in a different formation. The raccoon hair shinigami made a full frontal attack towards his Captain but different position of blades. As the horizontal position blade that was in his left had suddenly made a slash at him. Tobimaru aimed at his Taichou abdomen area with a huge slash. but then used followed up with the same blade as he pulled it back in for another slash in the reverse attack.

'are you going to evade it and step back out counter it. Still he hasn't showed his speed towards me yet, i guess he's saving that for later."said Tobimaru was he was thinking as he tried to think ahead of his opponent. As the attack from his left hand went off Tobimaru waited for the right time to used the vertically position blade that was in his right hand to follow up on an attack. If his Taichou counter his first attack Tobimaru would use the blade in his right hand to Perice the Captain chest area. The next prediction was now if his captain tried to evade and not draw his sword Tobimaru would then aimed a downward attack from the neck area straight down to his adbomen with his vertical position blade. If all fails the shinigmai would need to start with a different type of attack towards his Taichou. The battle was set and the two men was now deep in battle with one another.

It was now time for Tobimaru to stand up and be counted. The man had challenged his Taicho in hope of gaining something from this feet. The Noob stood a mere four feet away from his opponent. As usual the Noob had a fox grin on his face, gazing at the third seat. "So it's like that eh? Your actually trying to defeat me right? Then why not actually go all out. I mean minor sword slashes will get you nowhere with me Tobimaru. You should know thats how it goes around here.But since you do intend on your blade piercing my skin. I will simply have to remain vigilant and be careful right?". The Noob was as observant as ever, the expressionless face of Tobimaru said it all. The Shinigami has no clue about what it means to feel. This mean the Shinigami most likely wouldn't show any weaknesses. At least none that would actually show on his ugly face. The Noob cocked his head to the side and relaxed himself a little. The Shinigami seemed rather lazy and full of openings. But will his opponent actually try to exploit such a thing? How could he be sure that this wasn't a ploy? As usual the Noob was keeping an eye on things, the change of stance. The way both blades were now being held by Tobimaru. Nothing much had really changed at all, except for the way both weapons were positioned. Again, keeping up with the opponent was like dancing. The Noob moved as his opponent moved, adjusting his stance. That way the Captain would be able to react to his opponent's movements. And he was off again like a race horse. Tobimaru's blade once again went for the abdomen of the Noob. The Captain however felt it necessary to encourage the young warrior even more. As the blade came in towards the abdomen of the Noob. The Captain stepped back a little once more. The blade missed him by three inches this time round. It was rather close to say the least. It still wasn't over, there was a follow up attack to go along with it. This time round Tobimaru's blade changed direction. Or rather the grip changed to that of a reversed one and another slash followed up. The Noob felt as if he was dodging bullets as the blade tried cutting into his stomach. The Shinigami stepped back again as if walking backwards. The Noob's movements was performed in a flawless manner. The blade whizzed pass him, missing him by an inch. Fabric from his haori was sent flying, that's encouragement for you. The Captain immediately started mumbling something underneath his breath. In the heat of battle, one's opponents may even over look these things at times. The trap was sprung and Tobimaru fell for it. The third seat's blade went up and was coming down for a downward slash. One that was aimed directly at the neck. Should such a strike actually hit, then the Noob would be in trouble. Simultaneously as the blade was coming down, the Noob hopped backward. The man reached another four feet, but a Kido spell was already at work. "Bakudo 63; Sajo Sabaku" . The Noob uttered as a bright yellow rope would materialize around the third seat. One that was even stronger than the Bakudo 61 spell. The gap would have been created by the Noob hopping backward. The binding spell would then aim to bind Tobimaru into place. The kido was meant to restrict all movements of the upper body too. But that wasn't all that was happening too. The Noob's left hand would then rise quickly, his index and middle fingers extending. It was time to call upon another kido spell too. "Hado #4 Byakurai". The Noob would then release a blast of white lightning aimed at both legs. The thighs to be specific, the point of the spell was to pierce the flesh. Should the Noob's attack turn out to be a success. Then Tobimaru would come to find his movements slowing down. Not to mention that pain that would be felt.

Tobimaru attacks came into play once more slashes of slashes the shinigami attacks were effortless. It was only pices of the Taichou clothing that he had only cut but still this did not wager on Tobimaru part. Even with his change of battle stance the 3rd seat shinigami still had a long way to go before he could attempt to slice his Captain. Tobimaru took notice of the fact that his blades missed the Captain my couple inches. The fact remained that his attacks were coming in closer than before Tobimaru still had work to do. Suddenly something had caught Tobimaru attention as his Taichou was mumbling something. Suddenly he heard the spell and knew what was coming in for him. With a slow motion even Tobimaru stepped in front then back again as he tried to disappeared as the chains came rattle down and around him attempting to trap his body. The shinigami efforts were out classed by the spell as his was trapped as the chains wrapped around his body. His eyes then widen as he say the lightning striking towards him at full speed. Suddenly Tobimaru tried shifting his body weight as quick as possible. Suddenly he could feel the sharp pain as the lightning had strike his left thigh. The shinigami was accustom to pain and so he had to deal with it for now. He slowly fell to the ground afterwards and tried freeing himself but it was effortless attempt. Suddenly the chain had become loosen and this was now time for Tobimaru to try and escape. Still although it was loosen it wasn't much the raccoon shinigam could do but try and free himself.

"Fascinating, I see my attack was a success after all. Tell me how does it feel? I noticed that you seem to be a person of little to no emotion. Unlike myself that would actually smile or grin as some would say. My exterior might be a little deceiving but at least I make an effort. In spite of this, I expressed yourself a little during those last few seconds. This alone showed the emotions which you try so hard to keep hidden. The fact that your eyes widened when my Hado spell was fired suggest one thing. Your emotional response was fear, its something that we've all come to know. But the moment you decide to see it for what it truly is. Which is an hindrance, might I add. Then only then will you be able to confront and overcome it. Now for the second part of the experiment. Let us see just what other emotions you'll be able to show me". The Kido spell that held the Shinigami in place withered away. Tobimaru was now free again to try his luck. The Noob had set the youngster like himself free. The raccoon will be given the opportunity to salvage something from this little session. The Noob's fox grin was even more menacing now. The Captain had drawn first blood, as expected no doubt. He would now give Tobimaru another opportunity to fulfill his promise. He did say he would come full force or was that someone else? The Noob soon took on his stance once more. His fingers flickered back and forth, encouraging the Shinigami to carry on.

Tobimaru listened as his Taichou spoke to him about his emotion, he then looked at towards him as he spoke. "He took notice of that even though everything was happening so sudden."said Tobimaru as he was thinking to himself. He then started tried his best on to comprehend his Master words. "emotions, hidden deep inside of me. I have not shed a tear or smiled since I've know myself. Having emotions makes one weak even towards his weakest opponent they will use it against you. Emotions are the deadliest weapon a that can be used against someone. There is no way i shall fall to such utter useless feelings."said Tobimaru as he stood to his feet as the spell was released. He then looked towards his wound and saw the damage that was done. Still he didn't want that to stop him at all even if it pain him to no ends giving up wasn't going to for him. His eyes were now set towards his Taichou, the wind blew against him as he gripboth his zanpaktou and got ready for his next attack. Observing his Tachiou stance and the expression on his face was different from before. Suddenly Tobimaru began charging in head on towards his Captain once more, this time both blades were pointing down on the ground. Tobimaru pushed his body forward as the blades sparked small fire as it rubbed against the hard ground. The raccoon shinigami knew that his speed was not at full pace and it would be best using his shunpo at close range. Closing in the gap the shinigami made a zig zag formation, creating double image of himself. Suddenly he disappeared as he used the shunpo with just one feet away from the shinigami. "Hadō # 11 Tsuzuri Raiden Bound Lightning"said Tobimaru as he appeared on the right side of his Taichou at close range with his two Katana aiming at his Taichou thigh and leg. Suddenly the electric current started to run through his blade and headed towards the Taichou. Surely this would now at least grazed or shock his Taichou some how in order to slow him down or draw his sword.

It was a lovely sight to behold after all, the determination of one so young. The Noob was hoping that Tobimaru would rise to the occasion and not let him down. The raccoon's will to carry on did not disappoint the Noob at all. The Captain however, couldn't help but think Tobimaru was being foolish. The Noon had expected more from the man in terms of his intentions. Why didn't he release his Zanapakuto from the beginning? What was it that possessed this Shinigami not to do so? The Noob sighed a little, his mind drifting a little. His thoughts were now with those that went onto the battlefield. What was going on with everyone? Was this endeavor of the Sotaicho going well? The Noob was starting to feel a little curious now. And after what happened earlier. The Shinigami felt like he also had a duty to perform. But would it be a wise choice to even go to Karakura town? Of course it would be and it wouldn't be difficult to keep tabs on the others. The Noob soon snapped back to reality as Tobimaru came charging in once more. Those so called clone images of his were mere child's play. As Tobimaru came charging in at him, the Captain began chanting another spell. It was more like a whisper of sorts, but it was good enough to accomplish what he wanted it for. The Noob maintained his fox grin as Tobimaru performed a Shyunpo. It wasn't at all that difficult to keep up with him at the moment. And as the Shinigami appeared on his right side. Both blades were aimed at the thigh and legs of the Noob. A shield made up of condensed Reiatsu manifested itself. "Bakudo 39 Enkosen" the Noob uttered nonchalantly. The Shield would appear, thus blocking Tobimaru's blades. The Taicho's legs and thighs were shielded from the strikes. The Noob would then glance over towards the third seat. There was a grin on his face, but the Noob was disinterested. Tobimaru had failed to impress the Captain, his patience was now wearing thin. It was more like annoyance now and Tobimaru could be on the wrong end of the stick. "Tobimaru. I must say your really pushing your luck now. The thing is, I'm a little bored of you now. Or to be more fair to yourself. My mind is elsewhere, I wanna know what's going on in the realm of the Humans. Several of the Captains are there and I've yet to hear anything. No one has even requested any help. The last update has also been a while. This leads me to believe that things might have turned ugly like you. In any case I wanna head there and see what's taking so long. So if you don't mind, I'd like you to speed up this whole process". The Noob simply hopped backwards, now standing 10 feet away from where Tobimaru was. The Kido shield also began dissipating on a whim by the Noob. It was a troublesome situation indeed. But what could he possibly do at this moment in time?

Bakudo 39 Enkosen escaped the Captain of the 12 Division mouth and a shield was created. The shield had block the attacks that came towards his legs area protecting him. Tobimaru then looked the out come and knew that he wasn't going to beat him at this current level. He then heard as the Captain spoke about other matters that was happening in K-Town. This caught Tobimaru attention as he wanted know what was really going on there too. Tobimaru then jumped couple meters back as he closed his eyes and continued listening to the Taichou. 'ah yes it seems that you are right Taichou, i haven't been giving you my complete 100% strength since this spar of ours started. I must apologise for my slack of effort in this fight, as you see i was testing myself to see how far i could go without releasing my Zanpaktou."said Tobimaru as he hopped further back and was now 15 feet away from his Captain. As he spoke with his eyes closed his was calming himself and channeling his spirital enegry. "Smite thee and be merciful, judge the wicked and the weak"said Tobimaru. Suddenly the area around him began to change, his reaitus suddenly went up and his two Zanpaktou started to change shape. The blade in his right hand took the shape of a scythe while the blade in his left hand took the shape of a Spartan shield. Lightnning began to spark around Tobimaru sycthe. The blue colour eye Shinigami presence felt different from before, it was a killing aura that he gave off. Tobimaru had an killing intent inside of him that he tried to calm with his mind. Suddenly he took his stance as he raised his shield and his scythe. "now i shall come at you with my full strength behold my Fulgora Goddess of lightning."said Tobimaru as his eyes were now fixated on his Taichou Zanpaktou. He slowly took one step and then charge towards him once more but this time he wasn't using shunpo but just his normal speed. It was much faster than before, the pain in his thigh was blocked out from his mind as he attack his Captain. Lightning sparked from his scythe and the Spartan shield as he held onto them. As he came in about 5 feet from his Captain Tobimaru used his scythe and strike two downward and upward slashes from his Captain left chest plate straight down towards his left abdomen side. The lightning current would run through the blades as it attempted to make any contact with flesh or metal. The lightning would then shock the Taichou but do more than just mere shock. It would attack his nervous system and will feel paralyzed. Even if Tobmmaru Captain attempted to block his attack, Tobimaru would send the electrical current through his scythe as it would shock him. Since his Captain had metal Tobimaru as even a higher chance of making his lightning techinque work perfectly. Hence this happening would do great damage towards his Captain body shutting down his nervous system. Tobimaru is also able to uses the lightning around his Spartan shield which also acts as a defence/offensive weapon. He then got ready for him to counter as he would raise his shield and block any attacks that would come in play. Tobimaru would then stepped back as he waited for what was going to come at him next as the raccoon hair shinigami waited the outcome of the battle.

Spoiler:

The Noob couldn't himself but grin even wider, the Shinigami felt like being a little cynical now. Tobimaru was trying to play a certain game, one that is advised against. The Noob honestly thought that the man would go all out from the get go. But there was no such joy, the little raccoon was trying to hold back. It was insulting to say the least, perhaps this will lead to Tobi's death. Then again killing a potential Fuku Taicho wasn't a good idea. It just means the Noob would be without one. That too would be a pain in the ass, the man already lost Sumizome. What could have possessed someone with a lot of potential to die like that? Was he outclassed? Or did a certain Captain have something to do with it? The possibilities seemed rather endless, no one can be trusted at all. The Noob didn't seem to be concerned at all about Tobimaru's Shikai release. However, the Taicho of the Juunibantai decided to be a little careful. The Noob already deduced that Tobimaru's Zanapakuto was an elemental type. It was a Lighting or Thunder type to be precise, at least that was based on his observation. The Captain soon steadied himself and sighed as Tobimaru prepared himself. The Noob reacted to Tobimaru's words based on pure instinct it seems. The Captain's Reiatsu level also rose. It was far above that of the third seat, which reflected his position as a Captain. Although Tobimaru had released his Shikai, the air around them would become heavy. The Reiatsu coming from the Noob would press against the third seat harshly. The man had perhaps started taking things a little more serious now. Tobimaru's aura was filled with the intent to kill. The Noob's aura however felt like that of a murderer. A serial killer who knew not what it meant to be merciful. The Noob knew that there was a major difference, between being a killer and wanting to kill. As far as the Taichou is concerned, Tobimaru is the wannabe in this situation. Tobimaru came charging in once more in a typical manner. The Noob kept that eerie grin upon his face. His hazel colored eyes were also fixated on Tobimaru's Zanapakuto. A strike was aimed towards the left side of the Noob's chest. The scythe was also aiming to cause additional damage to the abdomen it seems. The Noob however reacted just as he did before. The Captain was light on his feet as he carefully hopped backward dodging the blows. The ma moved a mere three feet away from Tobimaru. Just far enough to escape Tobimaru's reach and to even upset him hopefully. The Noob was still mocking the third seat and for good reasons too. The Noob took another three steps and with the fourth he performed a backward somersault. The Captain landed gracefully on his feet, his hand at his chest. His left hand to be specific, his head cocked to the side. The man still had quite a few things on his mind. Even now he had not seriously attacked the third seat. Perhaps it was for the best that he didn't draw his blade at all. "For some reason, I'm still thinking about the ongoings in the realm of the humans. I apologize If I'm not fun at the moment Tobimaru. But I have good reasons for not drawing or releasing my Zanapakuto either. I do like the look of your Shikai form. Its not everyday I come across one such as yours. In any case, I feel like ending this spar. You will earn your promotion on the battlefield Tobimaru"

Tobimaru strike came into play once more but again and again his Taichou evaded his attacks as he dodge one after the other. He thought on releasing his Zanpaktou he would have a good fight on his hands but it looked like the fight would have to stop. As the Captain jumped back 3 feet away from Tobimaru he looked straight at him. Suddenly Tobimaru listen as his Captain spoke of the same matter and then adjusted his stance. It looked like further matters were needed to be attended to and Tobimaru was willing to follow his Captain orders. As the Captain said the word fun, it was like posion towards Tobimaru ears. "well thank you for acknowledging my Shika Taichou but i guess your right we should attend to certain matters. Since your mind is wondering there its best for us to find out and see whats really happening."said Tobimaru as his Zanpaktou went back into its normal size. Tobimaru then brushed himself off as he troed to look presentable. He knew that his Captain was right on him earning his promotion on the battle field. Tobimaru would have to prove himself even more without dying or causing mistake. "i'm ready to follow you and watch your back Taichou. Please lead the way and i shall follow'said the Raccoon shinigami as the expression on his face remain the same as before.

"Your such a loyal solider Tobimaru. In any case, you shouldn't worry too much. We will simply go to the realm of the humans and see whats going on. Once I have satisfied myself with what I've seen. Then we will be heading straight back. Hopefully nothing too drastic has happened. Such a thing would be a pain in the ass right now. However, don't you think you should get that leg looked at?". The Noob began walking away from the area where the little spar had taken place. The man would make his way to the gates that leads to the world of the humans.

[Exit]

Tobimaru heard as his Taichou responded to him and then nodded in acknowledgment. Tobimaru then decided to walk beside his captain as he made his way from the sparring area. Its a pity that the fight had to end there but other matters were to be attended to. It was now the Raccoon shinigami and his Taichou that were heading towards the gate that lead to the human world. "my leg i fine Taichou as long as i block my mind from the pain it shall be ok. It just need to be dressed and then i'm good to go"said Tobimaru as he walked with Both hands in his pocket.
{exit}

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum