Bleach-Retribution
If you want the ads and this window to go away, then sign up now and become a member of this forrm!!! One more thing... YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach-Retribution
If you want the ads and this window to go away, then sign up now and become a member of this forrm!!! One more thing... YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!
Bleach-Retribution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements
Please be patient with approvals! First come first serve! Welcome back and a warm welcome to new + old members!
Upcoming Event
' NONE '
Current Event
' NONE '

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Shuei Setsuna {WIP}
by Shuei Setsuna Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:00 pm

» Akira! (WIP)
by Akira Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:08 pm

by Sin Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:52 pm

» Kodai, The Destroyer of Worlds
by Kaseki Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:51 pm

» Shinigami (WIP)
by Shikyo Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:22 pm

» Loki
by Loki Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:47 pm

» Roku "Korupt" Koroko WIP
by Roku Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:32 pm

» Glad to Know…
by Shuei Setsuna Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:20 pm

» Lost character
by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:25 pm

» Battle Feats
by Shuei Setsuna Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:06 am

Member of the Month
None at the current moment.
BR Staff Team
 Ressurrection of Justice Adal10
Our Affiliation Button
 Ressurrection of Justice Brar
Affiliated Partner
 Ressurrection of Justice LRButton

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ressurrection of Justice

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ressurrection of Justice Empty Ressurrection of Justice Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:08 pm

Kuroden stepped through the garganta followed by the man known as Mr. Bobo. HE was an odd fellow. A real clown to be honest, but from what he was told this man was an amazing fighter and Kuroden was glad to have him on his team for this mission. Kuroden sighed and while keeping his reitsu under control to where he was unseen release his ressurrection.

He drew his warhammer from his back and nearly browled out, "Take all of what's left of them, Ikou tou" A large plume of sand flew out kilometers in every direction. He took several deep breaths and grew to large black feathered wings from his back. All of his skin turned to a dark grey color and the hair on his head went more white than silver in color.

His usually silver eyes were now purple and light blue with the colors mixing seemingly melding around the iris. Two large horns protruded from Kuroden's temples and armor as black as teh Hueco Mundo sky covered his entire lower body and fore arms and hands. The power of his hierro was tripled and the strength of the hierro on his arms and legs was now quadrupled. The same went for his shoulders which now had two spikes on them.

His back was the most protected of his body with the hierro being five times stronger than before he resurrected. Several spikes along his back make up excellent armor along with two abnormally large ones over his shoulder blades that stick upward. His wings were made of no flesh and pure skin and bones with hardens feathers so it had two layers of hierro that were four times stronger than usual. His canines grew to three inches a piece on top and two on the bottom.

In his hand was his newly formed blade. It was shaped like a sycle and was as long as a staff. It was made from hardened skin and focused reitsu that at the tip can be disolved. The blade has the properties of a hierro and can be used to slice a normal arrancar in two with ample ease.

He smiled at Mr. Bobo and held up for fingers. The entire being that was the twelfth division below him began disintegrating and flowing into his hands as pure reiryoku. Everything that was on the inside could be seen now. Every piece of machinery. Everything big and small. Kuroden pointed the four fingers at the now clearly open base and fired off all of the collected energy at it.

Anyone that was not blind could see the forty shining ceros that blew everything inside the base to bits and pieces. Every piece of machinery on every floor of the barracks. All that was left of it was a smoldering pile of ash and a silver and light blue evanescence that lined the sky where his attack had flown.

2 Ressurrection of Justice Empty Re: Ressurrection of Justice Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:38 pm

Mr.Bobo looked around the division. "Never thought i would be back here again." He said. He looked over at the arrancar he was hanging out with and smiled. He laughed and then took off his cloths to show the battle suite under it. He had the cloths in one hand and then spun then around. he threw the cloths at a wall and crushed the wall in. He laughed and then moved even closer. "So let's see. I will take this out. We need to take out that portal thingy." He said to Kur and then laughed some more. He punched the ground crushing the ground in from the power of his fist and then put his hand out and had reiatsu. He laughed some more and broke some of the more of the building and laughed some more. He walked around and then was next to Kur. He put his hands on his shoulders and then turned the arrancar around. "You don't want to see this." He said and then walked away. He was looking for something. He found the best spot. By the looks of things this was the heart of the division. He bent down, took his pants off, then released his bowls all over the place. He laughed some more, wiped his ass with some papers of the division and put his pants back on. He walked back to Kur to wait for the next thing to do.

3 Ressurrection of Justice Empty Re: Ressurrection of Justice Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:04 pm

A certain someone that was meant to be heading to the 11th Division. Felt the foreign Reiatsu in the area, which intrigued the youngster someone. It seems a Division had fallen, which was very unfortunate. As such the medic was rushing to see if anyone had gotten hurt. The youngster had a feeling that an invasion of sorts was taking place. The Reiatsu signatures of the intruders felt strange, they were in unfamiliar territory no doubt. The young Kyousen's hand slipped towards his hip, thus removing his Zanapakuto. The young Shinigami then whispered a few words to himself.

"Seize Your Prey, Senshiyoku"

Unlike the Arrancar who's Reiatsu flared as a result of his transformation. Kyousen's Reiatsu levels were more subtle for the moment. His Zanapakuto reshaped itself into a hilt and with a cross guard and a sash extending from it. The 5ft tall Shinigami looked on in horror, there was now two possible opponents there. He could only hope that back up would arrive sometime soon. The Shinigami was now a mere 30 meters away from them. He was already poised for an attack and to defend himself. The young man sighed, trying not to draw any attention to himself. All he could think of now were is neonates and how many he should start things off with. 5 sounds like a good number as their mission was to enter through the windows to both men worlds. The end result will be them manifesting again through the cracks in their walls.

Kyousen blinked, but blink and you'd miss it, his approach was subtle and less intimidating compared to the intruders. The youngster was keeping his distance for now. It was only a matter of time before they would realize he was there. He couldn't only hope that they would talk before actually attacking him.

4 Ressurrection of Justice Empty Re: Ressurrection of Justice Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:24 pm

Kuroden watched Mr. Bobo walk over into the rublle of the now distraught and destroyed division. He watched the clown bounto closely to see if he would use any special abilities since he had gotten rid of his heavy top armour. He watched the man unbuckle his pants and squat. Kuroden laughed audibly and turned his head as the man took a shit in the division. He smiled and opened a garganta screen to Hueco Mundo to report back and let the destruction be know. Kuroden smiled at the leuitenant and motioned for Mr. bobo to handle it.

5 Ressurrection of Justice Empty Re: Ressurrection of Justice Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:31 pm

Kitaro saw this screen by Kuroden and nodded his approval. He sent back a screen and in this responded by saying the following. "Congratulations Kuroden and the funny thing is I had my eye on your progress for a long time and seeing all that you have done to attack this division has given me even more reason to believe you are worthy of this promotion. As La Primera of the Espada I promote you to La Novena from your current status. Now go and continue your mission from hell." Kitaro said this and ended his screen.

6 Ressurrection of Justice Empty Re: Ressurrection of Justice Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:58 pm

The walk from the Sereitei was as peaceful and confusing as it had been on his way there, no matter how many times he wandered back and forth the maze like architecture always seemed to get the best of his direction. Initially headed back towards his native barracks in the 8th division the brown haired lieutenant found himself nearest the 13th division after exiting the Sereitei when he saw and felt a heavy explosion coming from the direction of the 12th division." My now, that can't be good." He uttered seemingly without emotion as he flash stepped with vice captain level speed, arriving at the rubble of destruction that once stood as one of the 13 court division barracks. Upon surveying the situation with his emerald green eyes he noted three beings in the area, two of which not emanating a reiatsu to that of a shinigami which in turn made it apparent that they were most likely intruders and even more so, probably responsible for the destruction that had just taken place.

" Was it perhaps that grotesque creature that destroyed the division or perhaps the clown?" He inquired to the five foot tall shinigami that stood poised next to him with what appeared to be a released form of zanpaktou in his hands. As he awaited for a response, the 6ft tall athletically built lieutenant brandished his zanpaktou after swiftly unsheathing it with no apparent indications of emotions lucid on his nonchalant facial expression. The hilt of his sword registering as charcoal gray and characterized by its thick double woven laces. The guard itself, standard, with nothing more than a light red glazed coating that awkwardly compliments the katana's glistening steel blade. " From the looks of things it appears no one was in the division at the time of the attack. The lack of bodies and ligaments is proof of my assumption. At least that's something good I can relish my emotions on, and as much as I hate conflict It looks like I won't be able to allow these two intruders to leave. Curse my obligations."

7 Ressurrection of Justice Empty Re: Ressurrection of Justice Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:51 pm

A feint smoke filled the air. The air seemed to get suddenly thick as the smoke floated towards the one known as Kitaro. As it salidified near him it took an all too familiar form to Kitaro. Among men, even those legends never die. A man formed, from nowhere. The smoke formed into this man, creating him. The man stood tall and looked back and forth. Seeing the man Kitaro he spoke.

"La Segunda, Kitaro. It has been some time, my friend. It seems I have lived to see another day, but for how long? Even I am not sure. Where is Kazumi, the Captain commander? I am in need to meet this man of many sins. These small fry are nothing to me."

His clothes were tattered. On his back, his shirt, torn to ribbons fluttered about. Revealing his 4 on the back of his shoulder. He looked with his soft eyes at all the sourounding area. He made sure that he would not get attacked by anything that was flying about. He looked around gently and waited for a responce. Once it was given, and all the reactions were seen by him, his body dispersed in smoke once again, and he was gone.

{{Exit--->???}}}

8 Ressurrection of Justice Empty Re: Ressurrection of Justice Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:00 pm

Mr.Bobo was sitting there with a bored look on his face. He had no clue what to do and then it happened. PEOPLE! OH LORDY LORD THERE WHERE PEOPLE COMMING! Comming to see that the blown up division. He smiled some more as that guy showed up. He was a ok powered shinigami. the vice-captain. That would have to do. He got up to his feet and then. MORE PEOPLE! OH LORD THIS GOT BETTER BY THE MINUTE! He laughed as loud as he could and his eyes started to glow read. He was looking up in the air and was laughing even more. He could not stop. His laughing could most likly be heard from anywere in the soul society. He looked at the man. He had some weird hair. He looked at him with a smile.

He walked over to the other person who showed up he seemed to be a vice-captain as well. He smiled a big smile laughing still but a little quieter. He was in front of the man with a smile showing his big sharp teeth. "H-HEY THERE KID! MY NAME I-IS MR.BOBO! YOURS?!" He asked. He stopped at points of his words because of the fact that he was laughing too much. He looked at the man. He took out a small thing. It was his doll. "Give them a show, Ring Master." He said and then the small hat left his hand and was floating in the air. The hat then got bigger. Then feet shot out of it. then legs and soon a body was out of the hat. After that, a hand grabbed the top of the hat and pulled it up. A face shot out and there he was. The Ring Master. He put the hat back on and then smiled. he gave a bow and Mr.Bobo Clapped.

He looked at how this fight was going to be. He thought about this for a little bit. Then, it hit him. Mr.Bobo snapped his fingers at the Doll. "Ring Master! Go get it." He said. The doll looked at him weird. He walked over to the doll and whispered something in his hear. He looked at him with an odd face and then walked away. He looked was there standing in front of the person. "So, how's your day?" He asked. He then laughed more and then waited a little more. The doll came back with paper rapped in his hands. He had it and was standing next to Mr.Bobo. "Good good. Now use it." he said. Mr.Bobo ran at the vice-captain with a smile on his face and the blades under his arms shot out. He had his arms crossed over his chest and the doll was behind him running. He then went to swing his blades at the man and then he ducked and then the doll put one hand on Mr.Bobo's back and the paper in the other he opened the paper and threw what was inside. It was the shit that Mr.Bobo took not to long ago. it was hot and jucy. The speed and power in it was something. The attack had a very good chance of hitting him.

He laughed some more and then jumped back with his hand on the doll's shoulder. He flipped over him and then the doll started to breath in. He started to have the wind tunnal form up and go around to vice-captain. It also had a good chance because who would fight with shit on them? Really? Not me. Mr.Bobo then laughed some more and then started to run at the man with speed unreal. He was all over the place and had an attack after attack go. He had one going to the bottom of his feet behind the ankle so that if it hit, the man would no longer have the power to stand. he then showed up over the man with the blades going to his shoulders. If those hit then the man would be in deep pain and have a very hard time moving his arms if not at all.

Mr.Bobo landed again next to the doll and behind him was the arrancar. "Kur, go ahead and take that other one out." He said and then put his blades in an 'x' form over his face and in between the two blades was the vice-captain. He ran at him with all his speed and was next to him in half a second. he laughed more. It was time to finish this. He had one fist go for a stab in the neck and on in the gut. The blades were moving so fast that it would be very hard for the man to follow the blades movment. One came from the front and the other was really comming from the back. He laughed some more and was next to his doll. It was almost like he never moved but his blades were down to his sides.

(attacks going to Rasukai Himura. And that was a garganta screen Levi)

9 Ressurrection of Justice Empty Re: Ressurrection of Justice Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:34 pm

Kuroden stood there astonished that two Vice captains would come to fight two men that obliterated a division. AN entire division in a matter of seconds. They had to be fools. Kuroden sighed and was surprised as he saw a figure from a distant past appear and disappear before his very eyes. Leviathan was in and out in a flash only surveying the area. Kuroden was dumb founded. He then looked down at teh always eccentric Mr. Bobo.

He walked over to the other person who showed up he seemed to be a vice-captain as well. He smiled a big smile laughing still but a little quieter. He was in front of the man with a smile showing his big sharp teeth. "H-HEY THERE KID! MY NAME I-IS MR.BOBO! YOURS?!" He asked. He stopped at points of his words because of the fact that he was laughing too much. He looked at the man. He took out a small thing. It was his doll. "Give them a show, Ring Master." He said and then the small hat left his hand and was floating in the air. The hat then got bigger. Then feet shot out of it. then legs and soon a body was out of the hat. After that, a hand grabbed the top of the hat and pulled it up. A face shot out and there he was. The Ring Master. He put the hat back on and then smiled. he gave a bow and Mr.Bobo Clapped.

He looked at how this fight was going to be. He thought about this for a little bit. Then, it hit him. Mr.Bobo snapped his fingers at the Doll. "Ring Master! Go get it." He said. The doll looked at him weird. He walked over to the doll and whispered something in his hear. He looked at him with an odd face and then walked away. He looked was there standing in front of the person. "So, how's your day?" He asked. He then laughed more and then waited a little more. The doll came back with paper rapped in his hands. He had it and was standing next to Mr.Bobo. "Good good. Now use it." he said. Mr.Bobo ran at the vice-captain with a smile on his face and the blades under his arms shot out. He had his arms crossed over his chest and the doll was behind him running. He then went to swing his blades at the man and then he ducked and then the doll put one hand on Mr.Bobo's back and the paper in the other he opened the paper and threw what was inside. It was the shit that Mr.Bobo took not to long ago. it was hot and jucy. The speed and power in it was something. The attack had a very good chance of hitting him.

He laughed some more and then jumped back with his hand on the doll's shoulder. He flipped over him and then the doll started to breath in. He started to have the wind tunnal form up and go around to vice-captain. It also had a good chance because who would fight with shit on them? Really? Not me. Mr.Bobo then laughed some more and then started to run at the man with speed unreal. He was all over the place and had an attack after attack go. He had one going to the bottom of his feet behind the ankle so that if it hit, the man would no longer have the power to stand. he then showed up over the man with the blades going to his shoulders. If those hit then the man would be in deep pain and have a very hard time moving his arms if not at all.

Mr.Bobo landed again next to the doll and behind him was the arrancar. "Kur, go ahead and take that other one out." He said and then put his blades in an 'x' form over his face and in between the two blades was the vice-captain. He ran at him with all his speed and was next to him in half a second. he laughed more. It was time to finish this. He had one fist go for a stab in the neck and on in the gut. The blades were moving so fast that it would be very hard for the man to follow the blades movment. One came from the front and the other was really comming from the back. He laughed some more and was next to his doll. It was almost like he never moved but his blades were down to his sides.

Kuroden smiled at his antics and began a move of his own. He sonidoed right at the first one that appeared and did a sweep kick that would break the man's leg if connected. To cut off any escape routes pushed off of his right hand into an upward kick meant to break all of his left ribs. He followed up with a scissor kick to make it so that one side of his ribs were going to be destroyed either way. One of these hits had to connect. In Kuroden's mind it was an unavoidable combination.

To solidify the combo he sonidoed above his head and brought down his foot right above the man's head. He flapped his wings once to flip him so that the kick to the head would actually be a heel kick to the center of the face. He smiled and used the reitsu in his feet to hold his upside position in the man's face and fired a cero at point blank range.

Kuroden smiled let the reitsu into his feet disipitate and let him fall to the ground where he punched making the stones and rocks come up like waves. It would knock any person off their feet in it touched them. Kuroden again bounced off his hand and this time twisted in mid air. He kicked down where the man should have landed and fired five bala's at the area around his foot not knowing if he had hit or not.

Kuroden smiled and waved to Mister Bobo doing a back flip at the same time landing mid air about fifteen feet above the wreckage and duct waiting to see what happened. He knew that each of his hits were bone breakers and that the bala were not to be toyed with. "Haven't yet broken a sweat Mr. Bobo. Have you?"

10 Ressurrection of Justice Empty Re: Ressurrection of Justice Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:39 am

((OCC: Lalalalala calling a hit blah blah blah blah. So yeah I will be calling my hit gentlemen and Clown. Meet me in the Cbox where we will have tea later on))

All he could think of now were is neonates and how many he should start things off with. 5 sounds like a good number as their mission was to enter through the windows to both men worlds. The end result will be them manifesting again through the cracks in their walls.

Kyousen blinked, but blink and you'd miss it, his approach was subtle and less intimidating compared to the intruders.

Kyousen stood patiently as the neonates went to work, doing exactly what they were meant to do. They extended themselves swiftly and with relative ease they did the job. The five blades made their way through the eyes of both intruder. From the looks of things, they did miss it, perhaps they had blinked? That in itself was a mistake, how could they miss something aiming to force its way through their eyes? Kyousen's weapon pierced through the windows to their world indeed, their eyes that is. And as intended the blades exited through the cracks in their walls. This wall so happened to be their skulls, but not before the blades shot through their brains.

This act would be like a bullet blowing someone's brains out, albeit there wasn't a loud bang. Just pure subtlety, the way of Senshiyoku that is. Kyousen was actually hoping to talk, had his attacks missed their mark. But that was only wishful thinking now. The blades of the Shinigami arc themselves back, through careful manipulation. The blades took on the shape of a modified scythe of sorts. They retracted themselves as quickly as they did attack, this time cutting through their heads. The heads of the intruders, the clown and the Arrancar, were cut through like a knife slicing an orange in half. Their bodies would proceed to fall to the ground as an ally of Kyousen appeared. The top half of the Arrancar head that was separated from the bottom half. Flew high into the air and landed into the shit that his friend so boldly shat out.

The youngster momentarily looked over in the direction of the Shinigami as his blade came back.
"That question is a little irrelevant now. Whoever it was that destroyed this place is not standing anymore. Its such a shame that they chose to attack and destroy the place like this. Subtlety would have worked better in their favor". The weapon in Kyousen's hand was nothing more than a hilt with a crossguard and a sash. The youngster of a Shinigami possessed a strange weapon no doubt.

11 Ressurrection of Justice Empty Re: Ressurrection of Justice Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:18 pm

(OOC: Also calling a direct hit via counter attack on Mr. Bobo on the grounds of not describing or controlling the direction of his opening attack.)

"Mr.Bobo ran at the vice-captain with a smile on his face and the blades under his arms shot out. He had his arms crossed over his chest and the doll was behind him running. He then went to swing his blades at the man and then he ducked and then the doll put one hand on Mr.Bobo's back and the paper in the other he opened the paper and threw what was inside."

As calm and collected as he was by nature he could not help but feel disturbed by the entity emerging from the hat, never before had he seen something as odd in nature as that. His emerald green eyes noted the clowns advance, seemingly out of conversation and not yet aggression, however no chances would be taken on his behalf. Himura jumped back a comfortable distance of about five feet as the clown introduced himself as Mr.Bobo, his rancid teeth filed sharply to a point. " My name is none of your concern, En garde." He replied in a mild mannered tone. As the clown took the time to converse with the odd entity Himura noticed his fellow shinigami had something up his sleeve. "The blade from his sword is missing? Perhaps he is already on the offensive." No sooner did he complete his thought did he hear the feint whizzing of around five blades headed in both enemy directions, had Himura been fixated too intently on his opponents antics he may have missed it.

" I had better let this fellow do his thing, it seems he already has the jump on these two." He added in thought as his eyes narrowed in on the clown who had begun to ignorantly dash head on with the hat entity following steadily behind him. The presence of blades made their appearance as they shot out viciously from under Mr. Bobo's arms. As Mr. Bobo swung his blades with no determined direction of attack it made it easy for Himura to counter the attack by sweeping each of his blades upward with a bold vertical strike from his own zanpaktou and slash at the clowns open neck, effectively slashing the throat open with the back drop of blood as reaffirmation to his deadly strike. The sudden counter attack would disrupt any further actions in combination due to failure of Mr. Bobo's initial attempt. After striking, Himura would shunpo backward while still on guard, and watch his allies bladed technique go to work on what was left of their two enemies.

12 Ressurrection of Justice Empty Re: Ressurrection of Justice Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:01 pm

Kuroden sighed quite audibly above the shinigami's dead body. To add a tad more insult to injury he fired off one last cero at the very limp body to completely destroy it. He took in one deep breath and began extracting his soul to devour it as his own. Once the deed was done Kuroden though back over his victory.

The thing that he killed was just a clone used by Kuroden via Gemilios sonido. The real Kuroden had blown the division and sonidoed away only coming back when the clone was killed to do his killer combo. The shinigami had done nothing but stand there and take it so Kuroden sighed and did what he should have done in the first place.

He released a good amount of reitsu into the air and pulled off the armor over the extremely hard sonido over his arms. He threw them both at the Vice captain at not to hard of strength, but at great speeds. Nearly the speed of a sonido. He walked over to a wall and touched it with his blade absorbing enough reiryoku to replenish him completely. As to not be subject to another possible sneak attack he flew a good five hundred meters into the Soul Society sky.

13 Ressurrection of Justice Empty Re: Ressurrection of Justice Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:23 pm

This thread is void, in part of Kuroden not posting in the Dark Blanket section of the forums before entering.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum