Bleach-Retribution
If you want the ads and this window to go away, then sign up now and become a member of this forrm!!! One more thing... YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach-Retribution
If you want the ads and this window to go away, then sign up now and become a member of this forrm!!! One more thing... YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!
Bleach-Retribution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements
Please be patient with approvals! First come first serve! Welcome back and a warm welcome to new + old members!
Upcoming Event
' NONE '
Current Event
' NONE '

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Shuei Setsuna {WIP}
by Shuei Setsuna Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:00 pm

» Akira! (WIP)
by Akira Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:08 pm

by Sin Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:52 pm

» Kodai, The Destroyer of Worlds
by Kaseki Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:51 pm

» Shinigami (WIP)
by Shikyo Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:22 pm

» Loki
by Loki Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:47 pm

» Roku "Korupt" Koroko WIP
by Roku Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:32 pm

» Glad to Know…
by Shuei Setsuna Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:20 pm

» Lost character
by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:25 pm

» Battle Feats
by Shuei Setsuna Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:06 am

Member of the Month
None at the current moment.
BR Staff Team
The return of the lost son. Adal10
Our Affiliation Button
The return of the lost son. Brar
Affiliated Partner
The return of the lost son. LRButton

You are not connected. Please login or register

The return of the lost son.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The return of the lost son. Empty The return of the lost son. Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:12 pm

"Hmm, I could have sworn he was here somewhere." Yoshitsune had, after his very strange experience in the Dangai precipe world, finally managed to return to Soul Society. Or more specifically, return to his division. "That reminds me," he thought as he came to a stop in the middle of the courtyard of the division, his division, his home. "Why was Ewen-taicho in Soul Society to begin with? Didn't he and the others go to Karakura?"

"He did, however, you seem to have forgot what they told you in the academy. Do you remember why you are supposed to avoid the Koutotsu at almost all costs?" Shidenmi was a nice Zanpaktou spirit, Yoshitsune had managed to conclude that much from his interaction with the female soul. But she was right, and taking a brief moment to remember the lesson, Yoshitsune's face paled. The Koutotsu had the capability to slingshot whatever was touched by it several hundred years backwards or forwards in time. What was known is that those caught were very unlikely to survive the ordeal, their bodies ripped apart by the incredible forces of time tearing at the body.

"I thank you once again, Shidenmi." Her response was non-verbal at first, but he still felt the kind smile.

"I am not about to let you die, Yoshi-kun. We have a lot of time together in front of us."

2The return of the lost son. Empty Re: The return of the lost son. Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:49 am

It was strange. He had sat here, waiting for Ewen-taicho to show up, the man's reiatsu had indeed come from the division, but now it had relocated itself. Where it was exactly, he could not pinpoint. All he knew was that there was trouble afoot. Clashes of spiritual energy, both Hollow, Arrancar, and Shinigami, could be felt throughout the area. "What is happening to this place?"

"It would seem like there is some sort of invasion going on. With the signatures around us, I do believe the question of who is quite obvious." And indeed it was. Hollows. They were invading Soul society. The closest battle he could feel was... in the Rukongai? A series of Shunpo had him exiting the strangely empty division grounds, making him head towards the battle he felt. A captain, a lieutenant and two Arrancar? Depending on the match-ups this could either be a wasted trip or a hard fight.

-------> [Exit]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]