Bleach-Retribution
If you want the ads and this window to go away, then sign up now and become a member of this forrm!!! One more thing... YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach-Retribution
If you want the ads and this window to go away, then sign up now and become a member of this forrm!!! One more thing... YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!
Bleach-Retribution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Announcements
Please be patient with approvals! First come first serve! Welcome back and a warm welcome to new + old members!
Upcoming Event
' NONE '
Current Event
' NONE '

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Shuei Setsuna {WIP}
by Shuei Setsuna Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:00 pm

» Akira! (WIP)
by Akira Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:08 pm

by Sin Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:52 pm

» Kodai, The Destroyer of Worlds
by Kaseki Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:51 pm

» Shinigami (WIP)
by Shikyo Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:22 pm

» Loki
by Loki Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:47 pm

» Roku "Korupt" Koroko WIP
by Roku Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:32 pm

» Glad to Know…
by Shuei Setsuna Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:20 pm

» Lost character
by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:25 pm

» Battle Feats
by Shuei Setsuna Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:06 am

Member of the Month
None at the current moment.
BR Staff Team
Onward, Upward Adal10
Our Affiliation Button
Onward, Upward Brar
Affiliated Partner
Onward, Upward LRButton

You are not connected. Please login or register

Onward, Upward

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Onward, Upward Empty Onward, Upward Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:22 am

Chorin Yore had entered his great division, reciting the words of the soul soceity in his brain over and over again. It is against the law for a Shinigami to give their spiritual power to Humans. It is against the law for a Shinigami to use forbidden Kidō. It is against the law for any citizen of Soul Society to create weapons of a dangerous nature not sanctioned by the feudal government. To do so is treason. It is against the law to attack a captain. To do so is treason. It is against the law to commit terrorist action or attempt overthrow of the balance of Soul Society. To do so is treason. It is against the law to commit murder. It is against the law to kill a Human that a Shinigami has not been ordered to kill. It is forbidden for a Shinigami to acquire or attempt to gain Hollow-like powers. It is by ancient law that two Shinigami cannot hold the same Zanpakutō. They must fight for the honor of bearing the spirit, with the spirit going to the winner, and the loser being executed.It is against the law for the Gotei 13 to meddle in the affairs of the noble families unless the family in question breaks one of the laws of Soul Society beyond a shadow of a doubt. It is a crime for a Shinigami to remain in the Human World longer than a certain time limit. God this would be annoying, he thought as he took a seat and waited for the female to enter.

2Onward, Upward Empty Re: Onward, Upward Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:11 pm

Eiro came out of the changing room, looking rather fetching in her new outfit, the shinigami standard. She had made a few small alterations, but besides that it looked rather good. First off, she had kept her normal sash for it, prefferring her much wider silok sash than the normal sash. Secondly she was wearing elbow length gloves of white, to offset the black shinigami garb. She had used some quick alteration to make it fit a little better, but the previous owner obviously hadnt been as...ah..stacked as she was. The top hugged her chest a little, and she had left the v-top open to compensate. She didnt like showing off that much, but it looked nice in this case. She still had the comb in her hair so that her bangs hid her hollow mask, and her cleaver was slung at her side.

"Does it look okay? One of the sandals was broken, so I used some of my boots instead..." She did a little twirl, showing off her new clothes. She liked them, not as much as her old clothes...but these were nice for sure. They made her shiver a little at cool breezes considering her old clothes had been far thicker and warmer. When she finished her turn she stopped to watch him, one hand on the cleaver handle at her waist. She wondered exactly what position in his squad she was supposed to fake for now...she was vice captain material power wise. But who knew what he wanted. She didnt have an armband with rank, having left that off for now.

"So what is it you want me to fake to be in the squad? I cant do that shinigami magic...best I can do is a cero and pretend its not a cero. And my sword release is faaaar different than bankai..." She hmmed and tapped her lips gently with a finger thinking.

3Onward, Upward Empty Re: Onward, Upward Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:07 am

He watched as she exited the room, now appearing nearly the exact same as a shinigami. It was a brillient ruse that he had decided to pull over the members of his organization. The female showed enough skin to appear seductive in any case, though the captain was sitting at his desk. He had already removed his mask, and was looking down at papers while occasionally glancing up at the petite female. He would notice certain things about her that stood out, obviously the chest, yet other odd things in which he thought nothing about. He simply stard at her when she decided to talk to him. She spoke with her voice and commited a twirl. She continued to speak and he tossed too her a special piece of clothing that the ninth where known to wear. It was a kosode without its sleeves. Like a white jacket of sorts. He motioned for her to wear it. He informed her "You will act as my 8th seated officer in charge of the protection and well-being of the Taicho. I can't trust my members around you so you will need to be near me a great deal of the time."

4Onward, Upward Empty Re: Onward, Upward Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:59 pm

She blinked and caught it and nodded gently though she made a face at eighth That was rather low for her abilities. She then shrugged and slipped in on over her clothing making sure it laid straight on her and covered her blade. She then shrugged getting it nice and comfortable with a smile. She liked the look and looked over to him. "Well I guess I will accept. Dont have much of a choice do I?" She smiled coyly and paced around the room before taking a seat near the door to relax a little, not bothering with a chair so her legs could extend fully on the floor so she could relax.

"Is there some paperwork we need to do? So that if someone looks me up I will acutally be in the files or something?" She wanted to have all bases covered so that she wouldnt get in trouble later, or worse get him in trouble.

5Onward, Upward Empty Re: Onward, Upward Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:42 am

"Seeing as we are the news division and the investigation division It is important that we are able too gather and report the happenings around the soul society. However due to this failed invasion that I have noted to have been a test by the Arrancar, I think that for now it would be the best interest of the Ninth division to gather as much information as possible. Meaning we have two choices, and these two I shall allow you too decide. We can either head out directly into the field so we can collect evidence first hand. Or we can hang around here, doing the lazy thing of getting to know each other while sorting and gathering information to present to my current boss." These words left the mouth of the captain as he looked forward to the female who sat on the ground. He stood up, looking back now out of the window, staring at the chirping birds which fluttered calmly from his office view. The rather large captain shook his head and placed both his hands behind his back. He smirked, looking no back at the female who didn't like her rank. With a smirk, his eyes focused on her. "In my division, all my seated officers are the exact same in power. Except my Lieutenant. That is why I just handed you such a low rank."

6Onward, Upward Empty Re: Onward, Upward Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:56 am

She ohhhed at that and nodded gently and hmmmed thinking about the options. Eighth didnt seem so bad now. She thought about the options for a long moment. "We can do a combination of the two. Heading into my homeland is dangerous, but something I can do easilly. If you want information on the arrancar I can give you that, some of it at least. I was a numero class. So I know quite a bit. Going there would gain you rather little. You would have to invade their fortress for anything you couldnt learn from me."

She looked up at him not standing yet. She was strong enough to give him an idea of arrancar general abilities. Unique abilites were far too varied for any mission to find anything. That had to be learned mid battle. She had spent hundreds of years in the wastes that the arrancar called home. "If you have a scientist you trust....I wouldnt protest to some mild testing. But going back there....is not only pointless, but something I am not inclined to do."

She finally stood and headed to the window as well. "Anything you could learn about the, without a full invasion, you can learn from me. And a full invasion with just your division would be suicide. Even knowing what I know of the fortress, it would be suicidal for me to even attempt to sneak in." She looked to him eyes cool and thinking. She then remembered something and her eyes went misty and sad as she went over to her pack, and pulled out a captains jacket and a katana. "These...belonged to someone important to me. I know shinigami put their comrades swords to rest...I have taken care of it until I could make it here. The jacket...is mine."

She walked over to him eyes full of pain, but stubborness. "You trusted me enough not to put me in chains...I will trust you with his sword...he was a captain like you. Please...treat it with respect." She gently handed him the sword that had to be hundreds of years old, but amazingly well tended.

7Onward, Upward Empty Re: Onward, Upward Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:02 pm

He had felt the power of the Captain Commander clashing. This made him suspecious and so he had left the area looking for a fight. He had looked at the girl and spoke too her. "Whatever you do, stay out of harms way. I shall return shortly. BANKAI!!!!" Upon saying these words his blade had turned into a blue pressurized water blade. He shook his head and looked around. He was smaller now, about 10'0 in hight. He lifted his blade over his shoulder and looked outward. Making sure his haori is off he looked out the window and shunpoed. Exiting the division and heading too where he had felt the pressure of the Captain Commander. But along the way, he could feel that something was wrong. He decided to take a look. As a flare passed overhead, he knew something was amiss. He headed out fast. Knowing that it was time to get things done.

[exit]

8Onward, Upward Empty Re: Onward, Upward Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:06 pm

Eiro blinked at that and was going to offer help until she felt his bankai. This was over her head in power scales if he knew that he needed to release right off the bat. She didnt know what was going on, so she did as he told, and stayed out of the way. She would stay here where he knew she was. She looked about and put the sword and jacket away in her pack and tucked it into a closet where it would be out of the way. She then took a seat near the door on the floor again settling in to wait, and taking a bubbly drink out of a cabinet to sip at and wait.

She knew something big was going on, but she didnt know what. She kept a close eye on her new friends energy, if he started to fade despite what he said she would head out to help him. Without him she was pretty alone and possibly screwed. She looked down at her feet as she waited and just thought, keeping an ear open for odd sounds.

9Onward, Upward Empty Re: Onward, Upward Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:00 am

He had returned, his bankai was deactivated and he walked to his desk. He took a seat and looked down at his desk, starting too work on paper work once again. It seemed he was summoned by a false alarm. This entire thing was considered, odd. He knew that it would be soon for him to go back out and kill off these invaders. But for now, and only now he had too make sure that the female he had left here was safe. He raised his head and looked at ther. His eyes focusing completely. He opened his mouth, and words where dipicted. "Are you okay?" He asked with his booming voice. He had known she had been waiting for awhile, and he was sorry for it. But when life gives you lemons, slap the fuck outta life.

10Onward, Upward Empty Re: Onward, Upward Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:39 pm

She looked up and smiled in a cool assured manner. "Of course I am. Your office has some delicous drinks by the way." She had drank two or three bottles of his carbonated lemonaid and the bottles were sitting next to her on the floor. She then cocked her head eyeing him with a bit of a question in her eyes.

"You know...I could provide support if you need it. I WAS a numero. I am the equivalent of a vice captain. I am not a slouch." She hefted her cleaver and looked at it with a little misgivings. "Its true I dont like to fight, but I need to pay my way here dont I?" She looked back up at him, the dull and pitted blade even now giving off the faint scent of the sea.

She hadnt released since she arrived so she didnt know honestly if the difference in place would alter her release any, but she doubted it. She would have hard something of it by now if it did.

11Onward, Upward Empty Re: Onward, Upward Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:08 am

(Forgive two post in a row. This is an important matter.)

Eiro stiffened and gasped loudly as she shivered holding her own shoulders, hearing the orders in a way only her kind could. Orders...that she didnt like. She looked up at the ceiling for a moment as she absorbed the whole of it. This was odd, and sudden though unexpected. She reached under her bangs and stroked the remains of her mask. This...no. She wouldnt let it happen.

She looked to her new commander and stood. "The arranacar are preparing a major offensive. They will attack soon. If they havent allready. A small group is remaining behind to guard their home, and all the strongest, inlcuding I beleive their leader are invading all at once as a cohesive force. They intend to take all of soul society at once and kill the strongest of you by overwhelming force. You must warn everyone."

She stood drawing her cleaver. "By telling you this. I have just put myself in your leagues without question. I will be killed on the same, or higher priority than your own shinigami. I pray you realize the danger Soul Society is now in. We must work fast. We must muster defenses now." She looked ready for a fight, ressurection available or not.

12Onward, Upward Empty Re: Onward, Upward Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:01 am

OOc : I hope it's alright for me to join...

Jan was quite confused seeing as the happening events were quite unexpected to say the least. Fisrt the large amount of hollows invading and now a hollow becoming a Luietenant as it seemed.

Well the hollows attacking was more than predictable. They maybe didn't know when the hollows would have attacked, but they sure knew that that was a event no one could prevent from happening. The shinigamis could only hope that they had the strenght to battle the hollows off. And minimalize the damage as much as possible. And yet the shinigamis hoped and preyed to the lord that the day would never come. All this was getting on Jan's nerves. With all this ruckus around and in Soul Society he couldn't get a even little nap. Still, it had a good side, Jan could finaly start to do his duties as a Captain of the Gotei thirteen. Not knowing much about their enemies and their forces the Shinigamis were truly fucked... and thats just saying it lightly. Though, the shinigamis have fought their way out of many obstacles in the past. So this was yet another one.

Well aside the invasion, Jan was interested in the events happening right in front of his nose. He had felt a fairly powerful hollows reiatsu in one of the squads barracks. It came from the ninth squad and when Jan got there he could see the owner of the reiatsu in shinigami robes. Waiting for a few moments and listening to their dialogue while masking his spiritual pressure Jan could hear some interesting things. The one he was most interested about was the one about the invasion. Jan could hear that the seemingly female hollow had some problems with swalowing the news she had stated moments ago.

Jan sighed as he left his cover and released his spiritual pressure. "Then we have no time to spend." He said walking at the two in the room. "Do you know how much time we have left? Or could you give any more details? You must make haste, the information you have is crucial." Jan said coming closer to both of them.

13Onward, Upward Empty Re: Onward, Upward Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:46 pm

She stiffened and then relaxed as he spoke. Goddamn. At this rate everyone would know who she was. Where were these people when she was originally looking to defect. She shook her head gently and mentally gave a fuck it gesture and took out her hair comb and pushed her bangs back over her shoulder to unhide her hollofied eye and the remains of her hollow mask that highlighted that eye.

She then turned to him knowing her eye put off some people till they got a good look, both of her eyes having a wonderfull depth despite the off coloring of the one. "No...no we dont. I am Eiro. Previous numero...now I am eigth seat here if I am not soon to be executed." She sure hoped not. She liked this place a lot. "I dont have many details. Some of the arrancar have been left to guard home as it were, but all the strongest I suspect are going to attack, an all out offensive. All or nothing. I wouldnt be surprised if they werent already here."

She didnt sheathe her cleaver of a sword watching him carefully though with hope for soul society obvious in her eyes. "Alerting all of the captains and stronger shinigami is needed...I would evacuate anyone that isnt vice captain strength. I cant seem to access my true strength at the moment...so I would be glad to assist that."

14Onward, Upward Empty Re: Onward, Upward Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:52 pm

"We need too know exactly where they are invading. Also,most of the captains spirit pressures are folding strongly . Meaning they are going to Karakura at a time like this. I see that they obviously do not care about the well being of the Soul Soceity as a whole. But that is not important. I suggest we all head out too the predetermined area for battle." He stated as he looked out the window, his hand strapped on the hilt of his katana. "Our best bet is too gather up our foreces, so that we are not overwhelemed and killed like wormes in our own back yard. This is our house, our soceity. Ill be damned if I let some invading assholes come in and smack me and my family around." He said as he looked at the arriving Captain. He smiled, as he knew the Captain could tell that this female was a Arrancar. But she was a grand ally to have. He walked around his desk, and held his hand out, so that the Arrancar female could get up on his shoulder.

15Onward, Upward Empty Re: Onward, Upward Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:55 am

Jan couldn't help but to smile at the happening events. He watched bothof them with pleasure. "Well we have to get going. Let's just hope that the ones we will be after aren't afraid of a litttle blood spilling. Could, at least, I hear the name of or trusted associate?" Jan had some difficulties adjusting his language. He had spent so much time speaking in mafia dialogues, though no one seemed to have a problem with that, so he had already switched the comon words with more confortable ones for the more simple use of them. "So as asked before by Mr. Yore... where exactly are we heading. Of course if you don't know where we can skim the Soul Society for the ones already starting the Vendetta. I believe there are a lot of them destroying or lovely home And I'm glad that we have you as well, arrancar or not, I'm sure you'll prove to be a powerful and most welcome ally to us." Jan said as Yore walked around his table and held his hand out. Jan eyed his zanpakuto as well as the other members of their "party" if you would like it. "Well then... let's kick thier asses back to that damned dessert... shall we?" He asked with a devious smile.

OOC: Sorry it's short, but I'm out of time here... don't bother waiting for me today, just continueand do as you please...

Last edited by Jan Totti on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total

16Onward, Upward Empty Re: Onward, Upward Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:56 am

Eiro shook her head gently and shrugged. "I dont know who or where. The directions were very very vague." She smiled though hopefull. "I will do what I can."

She looked to her captain and stiffened her resolve as she got ready for what could be her death. She couldnt access her ressurection...and she didnt know why. She needed it to have a chance, but chance or no she would help as much as she could.

She knew this might kill her but she slipped onto his shoulder ready to do so if it were the soul society.

(Short here too, but I am horribly busy right now.)

17Onward, Upward Empty Re: Onward, Upward Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:22 pm

(I think we should chill out for a bit, Im thinking we are having a meeting soon. If not then...)

Exit

18Onward, Upward Empty Re: Onward, Upward Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:39 pm

(sounds good, send me a priv when we are moving out to said meeting.)

-Exit

19Onward, Upward Empty Re: Onward, Upward Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:05 pm

(A'ight)

Exit...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum